“Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have” – Margaret Mead
- 24-hour Emergency Mental Health Hotline – Anyone living in Sonoma County who is having a mental health crisis can get help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The call is free (800) 746-8181.
- Sonoma County Mental Health Services Resource List printable .pdf form – Student Health Services at Santa Rosa Junior College.
- www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org – The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress (800) 273-8255.
- The Family Justice Center Sonoma County – The FJC empowers family violence victims to live free from violence and abuse by providing comprehensive services, centered on and around the victim, at one location
- Positive Discipline Association – The Positive Discipline Association promotes and encourages the development of life skills and respectful relationships in families, schools, businesses and community systems.
- North Bay Regional Center – North Bay Regional Center is one of 21 Regional Centers for persons with developmental disabilities in California.
- Sonoma County Department of Behavioral Health – Protecting the health and well being of individuals and the community is the fundamental responsibility of the Sonoma County Department of Health Services.
- Sonoma County National Alliance on Mental Illness – NAMI Sonoma County (NAMI SC), an affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is a grassroots, family and consumer self-help organization.
- SOS Community Counseling – SOS provides broad and multi-faceted counseling services in Sonoma County to individuals, couples, families, and youth both in schools and community clinics located in Cotati, Petaluma, Santa Rosa (main office), Sebastopol, and Windsor, as well as through our Mobile Crisis Team.
- Petaluma People Services Center – We are a community of caregivers existing within the larger community whose sole purpose is to help make people’s lives better.
- The Petaluma Health Center – The Petaluma Health Center’s mission is to provide high quality health care with access for all in Southern Sonoma County.
- Jewish Community Free Clinic – For more than a decade the Jewish Community Free Clinic (JCFC) has been providing completely free medical care to anyone in need, regardless of religion, race or status.
To set up an initial 30-minute, no-cost session call 707.799.9500, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of why you are seeking counseling, the best day/time to call you, and the best telephone number to reach you.